Monday, August 17, 2009

Spoken words like moonlight. You're the voice that I like.

I decided to take a bath.. it lasted about 40 minutes.. I am pruney, soft and I smell good from bath mix stuff.  clean, lavendary, cozy.   
I listened to The Stills radio station on Pandora.. and drank a glass of wine.. alternating between zoning out and flinging drops of water towards Corbin.  The rhythm of the water is relaxing.

Bathtime thoughts:
What's wrong with waiting.. good things come, right?  What's the rush?  Doing the best I can.. waited 7 years.. why rush it now..?
3 tattoo ideas.. really itching to get more done.. maybe bday tattoos.
I don't know why I sometimes long for the feelings I had when I knew/know I was unhappy.  It's not that I want to be unhappy- goodness knows I'm not always happy these days.. but it's more like the feeling in the air..  The thought of wanting more.  At the risk of sounding horribly cliche and movie-like - the rush of being alive.. feeling so alone with someone, and so conscious of yourself at the same time.  I don't want to be sad.  I just want to feel life.  
Happiness is the best feeling.. but sadness lingers and stabs and permeates.  

Bathtime bands:
Deathcab for Cutie
Band of Horses
Feist
Interpol
The Stills
Iron and Wine
Modest Mouse

No comments: