Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Hello there..

Shame on me! It's been quite a while since I've updated.

I really would like to update more often.. I guess I just got caught up in the excitement of the end of the semester and just wanted to take a break from everything that I was doing.

Currently, I am taking a Maymester class - Persuasion. In addition, I feel like I am going crazy in my head - I don't know what it is, but in the past week or less, I've been really anxious. I've really wanted to just start with a new, "real" job.

I babysit and work in retail as a framer.. but it's not cutting it anymore!
I am so close to graduation that I can TASTE it. I'm starting the job search. It's exciting. Like a whirlwind. I've been feeling very artsy, as well. I feel that I just have to surround myself with art - my own art, other peoples' art, artsy hobbies, artsy job...

Is anyone else graduating? College..? High school? Update me.. what are your plans?

I have a lot of things going on in the next couple months. Plans.. projects.. inspirations.. I hope you'll stick with me. Comments and suggestions will motivate me to keep updating.

Til then.. Live Swell!

No comments: