Sunday, February 10, 2008

Atlanta Comics Expo - Feb 8 - 10, 2008

I must have been more exhausted yesterday than I thought.. I spoke all about joining and volunteering and didn't mention what I volunteered for YESTERDAY!

My boyfriend John and I volunteered at the Atlanta Comics Expo which lasts from Friday Feb 8 to Sunday Feb 10. We worked for the Tales of Wonder booth, helping set up on Thursday and helping customers on Saturday from 10 to 3pm.
John really enjoyed it because he loves comics and knows a LOT about em. I enjoyed it because it's more event experience for me..

After our shift I got a "cadaviture" from Dave Cook and we bought an awesome print from Tyson McAdoo. We met some really nice guys and had a lot of fun! Let me tell you, you don't have to be into comics to enjoy an event like this. I came home with some great books and great art in the process.


Til next time.. Live Swell!

No comments: